Four Phoenix suburbs have some of the highest average rents in the country, according to a recent analysis by Rent.com.
Scottsdale was No. 68 nationally with an average monthly rent of $2,497. The top 100 also included Gilbert at No. 80, Glendale at No. 85 and Goodyear finishing at No. 100.
The report noted most of the highest rent cities are on the West Coast or in the South. Forty-one of the top 100 communities for rent are in California and 15 are in Florida.
The 10 cities with the highest average rents:
- Jersey City, N.J. — $5,500 per month
- Boston — $4,878
- Palo Alto, California — $4,672
- Glendale, California — $4,472
- Santa Monica, California — $4,357
- Coral Gables, Florida — $4,310
- Hoboken, N.J. — $4,264
- Redmond, Washington — $4,222
- San Diego — $4,202
- Newport Beach, California — $4,178
About Real Estate Intelligent Marketing (REIM):
REI Marketing is an innovative Real Estate Marketing Company that offers distinctive real estate services to developers and multifamily investors. We are a vibrant, dedicated team of industry professionals with international experience in marketing and multifamily investment.